I have very light lashes so when they are natural they look good natural but not very there. When i wear makeup i look like i don’t even have lashes. I look a little funny i won’t lie i do have a giggle at my self every time. Here are so tricks that i have learnt over the years that i have found have helped me look less scary.
- If i want a big of extra volume i will apple my regular mascara and then on top of that i will add waterproof mascara. My only down fall here is i hate trying to take water proof mascara off.
- When I’ve been traveling or my mascara has been in my bag i do find that it gets very clumpy. I will give it a brush off on some paper towel and then plop it back into the bottle to get some product on my brush now that the clumps have gone.
- To get thicker lashes i find it important to put mascara on both sides on the lashes.
- Applying white liner to the inner of the eye makes the black look a lot darker.
- Black eye liner on the top of the eyelid adds great volume to the eye and one makes the eye pop and two makes the eyelashes look thicker.
One thing i have found is i don’t believe that a mascara doesnt do what it says i just think that all lashes are unique so it won’t work the same for all lashes. We all have to find the perfect one for us.