I was sitting on the couch scrolling through pinterest when all these diy masks came to my attention. Why not give one a try i thought.
This one is really easy to make. The ingredients are milk and gelatine. 1 tablespoon gelatine and 2 tablespoons milk and then mix them well. Put in the microwave for about 15 sec to melt it all together. Make sure it isn’t hot and apply to your face. Let it dry and peel it off.
Here are my feels about this.
- yes it is easy to make
- i find the smell rather gross
- it defiantly feels very tight on the skin
- it takes some time to dry and the feels is not calming or nice at all.
- for sure one of those pain equals beauty situations
- my underrate isn’t that comfortable at all, and after ten minutes the smell is really getting to me
- the peeling off is sore…..
- so in total it took 30 minutes to dry which felt like forever
Were there any actual results
- NOPE, face pores look the same.
I would not do this, it is a waste of time and the pain does not lead to any results.