My obsession with makeup is growing at a rather rampant pace.
After the last few months i have been falling more and more in love with makeup. I want to try so many things but firstly i don’t have enough skin space and secondly my bank account does not allow such. One of the other really sad things it is hard to get certain products in South Africa and they can often be marked up in price.
Lets start with the face
- Concealers that i need to try
- NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer. R122.95 from clicks.
- NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha covered concealer. R134.95 from clicks
- I am starting to notice an NYX pattern here is another one, the Professional makeup pro palette highlight and contour this retails for R395.00 but it does come with eight little pans
- The Smashbox Spotlight Palette Pearl Highlighter just looks amazing. However it is rather pricey R550.00
- The body shop shade adjusting drops lightening has some amazing reviews. This retails for R320.00
- You have probably seen this everywhere but i would love to get my hands on one. The Benefit Goof Proof eyebrow pencil, retailing at R355.00 it better be amazing.
- I have always wanted a Morphe palette and this is the one i would want to start with. 35F retailing at R550.00