I dare you to do this, you might just get a fright
I don’t buy all my products at once as sometimes one will run out before the other. By doing this it means that I don’t know how much all the products cost together and never thought to try to do it till now. I am going to list the products and use and their price, then an estimate of how much it costs a day.. I am very curious to see if I end up on the floor in shock.
- Face Wash
- I use the L’Oreal pure clay detox face wash in the morning and night. This costs R99.99 for 150ml. This is R0,66 per a ml, I have estimated that I use about 10ml a day in total which means it costs R6.66 a day.
- I use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Micellar Water which retails for R100.00 for This is then R0.50 per a ml and I have worked out that I use about 10ml a day making that R5.00 a day.
- Face cream
- My one true love right now when it comes to face cream is still the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. This retails for R150.00 for 50ml making that R3.00 a ml. I use about 4 ml a day making that R12.00 a day.
- Eye cream
- I am using the Environ Eye firming gel which is a bit pricey. R240.00 for 10ml making it R24.00 a ml and this I use maybe a ml a day making that R24.00 a day.
Three times a week products
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask which I love so much. I don’t always put this all over my face. I just put it in the areas that need some extra cleaning out. This retails for R149.00 for 50ml. R2.98 per a ml I worked out that I use around 5 ml per a time which is R14.90
- I also use a hydrating mask which is from Environ their Balancing Masque which is R195.00 per 50ml. This is R3.90 a ml and I use again about 5ml a time making it R19,50.
In total my face costs me R47.66 every day and when I give my face some extra care it R82.06. I have to admit that is better than I thought it would be.