I have to say a very big thank you to the beautiful Maddie from Tiger Lily Diary for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Being nominated truly put the biggest smile on my face. Here is her blog that you should totally check out Tiger Lily Diary
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Basically, the Versatile Blogger Award is a chance to show appreciation to bloggers. When I started blogging I had no clue how much work it would be and how much of my time it would take up. This award is there to support bloggers and share many other bloggers. When one is nominated they can choose to accept the award and then nominate 15 other bloggers with unique and high-quality content.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
– Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
– Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
– Share 7 facts about yourself.
My seven facts
- I am crazy scared of snakes
- My favourite colours are white, black and grey, slowly starting to love baby pink
- I love stationery a lot
- My favourite food is sushi
- I don’t like mushrooms
- I have glasses
- I am terrible when it comes to replying to messages
The 15 bloggers I nominate