Orange Lips

During my Cosmo Hustle event, I got the chance to learn more about 3ina which is said like mina. I was also confused by the name. The brand has a goal to give us good quality makeup at a reasonable price. 3ina is also all about being different, there are a lot of bright colours in their range. My lips have never looked so bright before.

In our swag bag we each got a lipstick from 3ina, a full-size lipstick. At first, I was not too sure about the colour I got, it is an orange which is a colour I would never buy for myself. When we were at the event I got the chance to test a lipstick and I loved it so I decided to test out this orange one.

Firstly the colour is really not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually am enjoying the colour when I do a more natural look. Weird I know but it adds that pop of colour which makes it my look that little bit more fun. The lipstick is so smooth to apply and I am impressed by how long it lastest. The product does not dry out my lips which is something I always look for when buying a lipstick. The packaging is also beautiful and clean, the lipstick comes in a little box and then has a black package with the brand name on it.

Another thing that impresses me is that they have a stunning colour range. I then decided to check out what their colour range was like in other products. I was not disappointed, they have 25 foundation colours which I feel is impressive.

1. Mayra

April 4, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Love the color range too!

2. Kate Ballamy

April 4, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Oh wow that’s such a pretty colour, I haven’t tried the brand before but I definitely want to after seeing how nicely it swatches xx

Kate | http://www.katelovesx.co.uk/

1. admin

April 4, 2018 at 4:04 pm

It swatches very nicely

3. Wiki

April 4, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Hello ,

I saw your tweet about animals and thought I will check your website. I like it!

I love pets. I have two beautiful thai cats called Tammy(female) and Yommo(male). Yommo is 1 year older than Tommy. He acts like a bigger brother for her. 🙂
    I have even created an Instagram account for them ( https://www.instagram.com/tayo_home/ ) and probably soon they will have more followers than me (kinda funny).

I have subscribed to your newsletter. 🙂

Keep up the good work on your blog.

Regards
    Wiki

1. admin

April 4, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Your comment has made my day. Pets are the best and I look forward to following Tammy and Yommo on insta. I debated setting up my Jenson ( mini yorkie) a page but then thought if he gets a ton more followers than me that will be rather embarrassing. Thank you for joining my little family.

4. Stephanie Jay

April 4, 2018 at 7:48 pm

I actually really like the colour and looks like there’s such a good colour range! X

5. Cara

April 4, 2018 at 8:10 pm

This is such a beautiful colour! Orange lipstick is definitely way out of my comfort zone but after seeing this I may have to try one xx

6. Paige

April 5, 2018 at 7:55 pm

What a beautiful shade! I’m always looking for fun colors like this to try! I’ll definitely have to check this out!

7. Beka

April 5, 2018 at 8:00 pm

I love orange lipstick! I have one in my collection and even though I don’t wear it often, it’s definitely one of my favourites. I’ve been hearing more about 3ina recently and now I’m intrigued to check them out – great post!

astrobeks.wordpress.com

1. admin

April 6, 2018 at 9:07 am

Makeup really is the best. I would check them out if i was you.

8. Rosie Doal

April 5, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Lovely post. I’m obsessed with makeup. And this shade looks really similar to Mac’s Lady Danger – a colour I’m so in love with x

9. Ellyn Rebecca

April 5, 2018 at 8:06 pm

I have enjoyed using warm tones a lot more in the rest of my makeup including orange but not really with lipstick but maybe this summer I might give it another go!

Ellyn x | Life Of A Beauty Nerd

10. Kristin

April 5, 2018 at 8:36 pm

I have never heard of this brand before but it sounds interesting. I will have to look for them the next time I am out makeup shopping!

11. Sahara

April 5, 2018 at 8:47 pm

I’ve heard a lot about 3ina but I hadn’t given it a try yet! Does the lipstick smear onto cups when drinking tea/coffee? Two of mine that I have do that and I’m trying to find ones that don’t smear! It’s such a nice orange like a warm sunset – perfect for casual days!

-Sahara

1. admin

April 6, 2018 at 9:06 am

Sadly it does. I find it to not be very bad

12. Bexa

April 6, 2018 at 8:30 am

Wow, that’s such a bright and vibrant colour! I like it as it’s so different and fun, a real confidence booster! I love all the different shades, what a fabulous range of colours! 😍 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

13. Lena Dee

April 6, 2018 at 3:08 pm

Ash this is such a fab post! I love pastels and vibrant lipsticks, honestly well done on the review. I like that you searched it because the color looks different on your hand as opposed to how it looks standing alone. Beautiful shade of orange 😃💄 👄

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

14. dc superhero dolls

April 7, 2018 at 6:48 am

I always emailed this website post page to all my friends, as if like to read it next my friends will too.