Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by Stephanie to do the Sunshine blogger award post. Thank you for nominating me Stephanie I love bloggers who support each other.
This award goes to bloggers who are positive, inspiring and bring a little bit of sunshine into people’s lives. I’m really touched that Stephanie thought to nominate me, so thank you very much!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
- List the rules as well as displaying the Sunshine Award logo on your post
- What was the last picture you took on your phone?
- The last picture I took on my phone is of my dog. Most of the pictures I take on my phone are of my little baby. He is just too cute not to take a picture of.
- What made you start a blog?
- Lydia Elise Millen, let me explain. When I was little I started my first blog because I loved the idea of writing and connecting with people all over the world. However, when school would start I would stop. I think I’ve probably started about 12 different blogs. Then one day I was watching Lydia Elise Millen and when I found out someone could really have a career blogging, I got so excited. This is the summary of why I started my blog.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Testing the products and then writing about them.
- Which three famous people would you invite to a dinner party and why?
- Lydia Elise Millen as she is my new role model. Dani Mansutti as I admire how much she speaks about mental health. Lastly, I would invite Khloe Kardashian as she motivates me to love who I am curves and all.
- Which two makeup products could you not live without?
- Mascara, I haven’t found an exact one I love but I always need mascara.
- What’s your favourite film?
- I don’t have one. There are too many good films
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
- Gosh, this is such a hard question. I would have to say maybe Morocco
- What is your dream job?
- To be a full-time blogger that gets to attend product launches. I would love to brand ambassador for products.
- Have you been/are you at University?
- I am doing my last year at the University of Pretoria
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- A panda
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome?
I nominate the follow bloggers
I only nominated three people because those who I thought to nominate have already been nominated. I also take it seriously to nominate supportive bloggers
Here are my questions for you
- If you could steal someone closet whose would it be?
- What is your one guilty pleasure when it comes to food?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is the hardest part of having a blog for you?
- One beauty product you can not live without?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What is one goal you would really like to achieve by the end of 2018?
- What is your favourite photo of all time ( does not have to be of you)?
- If you were asked to open your own shop what would you sell?
- What do you wish you could change in this world?
- What advice would you give a new blogger?