My favorite beauty hacks
Beauty products are one of my favourite things. Doing my makeup often cheers me up on a bad day and always gives me the confidence I need. Over the years I have found a few hacks which save me so much time and make doing my makeup easier.
- When doing your mascara do your bottom lashes first. So that your top lashes don’t leave mascara on your brow bone when looking up to do your lashes. Then do your top lashes as normal.
- Another Mascara tip
- Run the mascara under hot water, I’ve found this helps with removing lumps in the mascara
- Baby powder
- Baby powder works really well to set the foundation. It is smooth, easy to apply, cheaper and brushes off nicely
- One can also use baby powder to coat the lashes between mascara applications for extra volume
Skin and hair hacks
- Sugar and Olive oil
- This is one of my favourites. Get smooth skin by mixing up some sugar and olive oil. Rub it on to your skin wash it off and smooth skin is created.
- No curling iron = no problem
- Take some tinfoil and curl your hair around your finger. Then roll it off the finger and fold it into the tinfoil. Put your straightener on it and then let it cool. Unroll and boom you have curls
- Baby powder
- You probably realize I adore baby powder. Baby powder is great for those mornings when you just do not have the energy to wash your hair.