yummy home-made hummus
Welcome to my first recipe, I am so excited to share it with you. This diet has not been easy and there have been a few tears I will admit. I have been doing some planning for the next week of meals and gosh it is going to be a hard week. Anyway back to the point of this post, my homemade hummus recipe. I use hummus as a protein with salads and breakfast.
It is such as easy recipe and it will last in the fridge for weeks. However it never makes the week as it all gets eaten. I use my nutribullet to make this but you can use any food processor that you have.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ( sometimes i add an extra spoon)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon water
Make it all yummy
- Crush the garlic clove and put it in your nutribullet cup and add the lemon juice.
- Add the olive oil and tahini.
- make sure you drain the chickpeas and then add them to the nutribullet cup.
- Now blend and blend, if you find that it is a bit dry add the extra olive oil. If that does not work than add some water.
- And just like that, you have some yummy hummus.