Sorbet Salon skin

Sorbet is a brand that I have loved for years and have supported for as long as I can remember. Some products have been disappointing and some have been amazing, however I think this is with every brand. Sorbet is a salon that does nails, facials, hair removal and many other treatments. They then sell a range of products from skin care to nail care.

About a month ago I was upping my evening routine and came across the Sorbet salon skin specialist care line. I had not tried these products before but I was keen to give it ago. This line is based on using essential oils to help improve skin radiance.

Night recovery cream

I have oily skin which means I normally go for the lighter products which I know won’t clog up my pores or make my face feel oily. This product, however, is a rather heavy cream that is rather oily. My first night of applying it I was rather uncomfortable as it is not my normal go-to cream.  However, this cream is perfect for winter I find that it has really helped to increase the moisture in my skin. The fact that I wear it at night means I don’t feel the heavy oily feeling because I am sleeping.  If I were to wear this during the day I think I would not enjoy it at all. Well done Sorbet on another amazing product.

This cream contains essential oils, vitamins A, C and E, and is meant to help get rid of those wrinkles every woman does not want.  Apart from helping with the winter dryness, I have found that this cream has helped with those pesty designer bags under my eyes. This is a cruelty-free product which also puts a smile on my face.

Even tone corrector

Why I bought this I am not too sure. I do not have skin tone problems but I really wanted to give this a try.  This is an oil-based serum which is rather sticky to my surprise.  I use it under my cream and tried it for a week wearing it morning and night. I found that it was too heavy and oily to wear during the day.  I now only apply this at night. Now I know I said I don’t have any skin tone problems but this serum showed me that my skin tone can be ten times better. Using this product has made my skin look more even and more alive.

At the end of the day, I would recommend Sorbet to anyone and everyone.

1. Ms Via

July 29, 2018 at 10:02 am

I also have oily skin and stay away from heavy creams etc during the day time. I use heavy creams or sleeping masks at night. These sound good. 🙂
    Via | http://glossnglitters.com

2. Charlie

July 29, 2018 at 10:11 am

Really informative especially for specific skin types!

3. Alice

July 29, 2018 at 6:28 pm

I completely agree with you that heavy moisturisers are a no-go during the day, I suffer from oily skin too but I like to use a heavier cream on the night as it really does make my skin feel SO smooth the next day. I love the sound of the night cream, I’d definitely give that a go! I’ve never heard of this brand before, I’ll have to check it out x

Alice // http://www.accordingtoalicex.com

4. Gemma

July 29, 2018 at 7:45 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand before but now I’m intrigued! I’m always up for a pamper evening, think these will be good products. I have been trialing different night creams at the moment for the best performance, I might just add this one to try!

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

5. link 188bet

July 30, 2018 at 10:54 am

You are so cool! I don’t believe I’ve truly read something like that before.
    So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website
    is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality! http://www.stdavidsrehab.com/connect-learn-interact/news/Boston-Survivors.aspx?Returnurl=http://alternatif188bet.com

6. Kayla Pettigrew

July 30, 2018 at 3:34 pm

I love me a good toner! Like you, I never knew I needed one until I try to run for the first time. I think it’s great that these products are all cruelty free, that’s a huge Plus for me to. I’m glad you like these new products! Great reviews

7. Cordelia Moor

July 31, 2018 at 8:57 am

I have oily skin too, but using a decent moisturiser and serum at night and sticking to lighter formulas during the day has done wonders! I’ve not heard of Sorbet before, but the cream with all the vitamins in it sounds really quite intriguing.
    Cordelia || cordeliamoor.com

8. Sarah

July 31, 2018 at 10:13 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand before! I’ll have to check it out!! 💜

Sarah

9. Elizabeth Seal

August 1, 2018 at 4:15 pm

I loved reading your thoughts on these! I am a complete skincare newbie haha as my skin is so sensitive, I’ve been getting more confident with trying things though 😀 your blog is so pretty! xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like :D)

10. Erin

August 3, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Will need to try this cream! It sounds especially good for a night cream in winter when my skin is super dry. Thanks for sharing!

11. ellie

August 3, 2018 at 6:38 pm

I’ve never heard of Sorbet until now… I may give it a try…also your blog is very pretty